RFID positioning technology by radio wave phase analysis
Compared to the conventional method using signal strength, our patented radio wave phase information time series analysis can identify the position of inventory and goods with RFID tags attached with high accuracy.Instead of using an expensive sensor with a battery, you can manage the location of individual items using an inexpensive RFID tag that costs 1 to 5 yen per sheet.
Location management of JR East to accelerate DX
Due to the nature of the railway business, which is related to human safety, accurate and strict management of equipment and assets is thorough, so the man-hours of an analog management system was an issue.Therefore, we worked on digitization using Locus Mapping and verified the effect of reducing the work of goods management.
Utilization of RFID tags reduces man-hours of 437 man-days per year in inventory work
A distribution warehouse that handles Shinkenzemi teaching materials uses RFID and Locus Mapping to streamline inventory work and waste search work.We will redistribute human resources to operations that can reduce human costs and increase added value to customers.
- We raised 3 million yen with Yasuda Warehouse Co., Ltd. and Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. as underwriters. 2021/04/26
- Our company was featured in the research report of Yano Research Institute. 2021/01/26
- Our company was featured in "Supply Web Next Generation Commercial Distribution / Distribution Platform (Mr. Masashi Onozuka)". 2020/12/24
- On September 9th (Tuesday), we will invite Mr. Kenji Maeda of Accenture Co., Ltd. to hold an online seminar "With / After Corona Logistics Operation Reform Utilizing RFID". 2020/09/14
- Apology and report regarding alteration of our website 2020/08/25
- We will be on stage at the Morning Pitch Retail Tech special feature held on July 7th. 2020/07/15
- Selected as a Japanese representative startup to participate in the Global Innovation Forum 2020. 2020/07/14
- On Wednesday, July 7th, we will hold an online seminar "With / After Corona Supply Chain Reform Guided by the Latest RFID Technology". 2020/06/11
- We will carry out a cashback campaign of "Locus Mapping" to support inventory and goods management of With / After Corona. 2020/06/11
- On June 6rd (Tuesday), we will hold an online seminar "Inventory Management in the New Normal Era" co-sponsored by Technos Japan Inc. 2020/06/05